BOOKING AND OCCUPANCY CONDITIONS
By completing the Booking, the Guest will be deemed to have accepted the booking and occupancy conditions and acknowledge that they are subject to any current and future COVID-19 legislative provisions enforced by the Tasmanian or Federal Government of Australia. The Guest agrees if they do not accept these terms and conditions, they must not proceed with the Services or payment for the Services. Guests are responsible for ensuring they check and adhere to any travel restrictions or legislation in place relating to COVID19. Our cancellation policy remains the same whether influenced by COVID19 travel restrictions or not.
Aquila Glamping and the owners of the property accept no responsibility from all claims or causes of action you or any guests may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by the guests including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss of damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of your stay at Aquila Glamping.
Aquila Glamping and the owners of the property do not accept any responsibility for any effect on your stay due to adverse weather conditions (wind, rain, storms, bushfires etc).
Rates quoted are per room per night based on single or double occupancy. All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable. The prices indicated on our website may change at any time without advance notice to you. If you have made a booking, it will be charged at the price in force at the time the booking is validated. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the booking.
CHECK-INS AND CHECK-OUTS
Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. The latest Check-out time is strictly 10am on the day of departure. An additional fee of $25 per hour will be charged if you do not check out by 10am. Early arrivals and late check outs are at the discretion of Management and must be requested at the time of booking and can only be confirmed one day prior to arrival or departure. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate early arrivals and late departures, the only way to absolutely ensure an early check-in or late check-out is to book an extra night.
If you wish to cancel or vary your Booking, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Written notification must be provided for all cancellations.
(a) Free cancellation is accepted up to and including 7 days before your arrival date.
(b) Cancellations made within 6 days of the arrival date will incur a penalty of the 30% deposit amount.
(c) No cancellations are accepted on the day of arrival or after check-in. The Guest will be charged the total of the reserved stay under all circumstances.
(e) In the event of a ‘no show’ booking, the full amount of the booking total will be charged.
(f) No refund will be given for early departure.
VARIATIONS TO BOOKINGS AND REFUNDS
A booking can be rescheduled with no cancellation fee, provided 90 days-notice has been given in writing. The new booking date must be within 12 months from the original booking date. The new Booking will be subject to availability and any price increases will apply. If a variation to a booking is allowed, any further variation to the booking will not be permitted beyond the initial variation. A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. We have a minimum night stay policy and a longer minimum stay can apply over peak periods. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum night stay policy.
In the event Aquila Glamping must cancel your accommodation for circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be made. However, we will not be held liable for any further costs incurred as a result of your booking. We strongly recommend travel insurance (even for domestic travel) to cover cancellations, travel delays and all other unforeseen incidents and accidents.
If there are extenuating circumstances, including natural disasters, illness or COVID-19 government restrictions in connection with any request to cancel or vary the dates of a Booking, Aquila Glamping may in its absolute discretion and subject to availability, offer to change the scheduled dates of the Booking.
If the Guest is displaying flu like symptoms, appearing unwell or expressing they are feeling unwell, the commencement date of the new booking must be no sooner than 14 days and up to 12 months from the date the original Booking was due to commence.
The Guest is responsible for the full cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, premises, building or contents. Examples of this include but are not limited to discolouration of any surfaces, the burning of benchtops or significant staining to furnishings. You are also responsible for the full cost of replacing any losses and any large items that are broken, whether by accident or intent, and any excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
All damages, breakages or losses to the Property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported immediately to management. To avoid being charged for any damage not caused by the Guest, such faults or breakages should be brought to Aquila Glamping’s attention immediately following check-in.
Damage, breakages, theft and losses are the responsibility of the person named in the Booking during their stay. In the event of major damages, a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that we would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by the management in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its saleable condition.
NOISE AND NEIGHBOURS
Please be always respectful of other guests’ privacy and enjoyment. Aquila Glamping is intended for relaxation and the enjoyment of nature. You acknowledge that parties, functions and gatherings are strictly prohibited at Aquila Glamping and that a strict noise curfew operates between 10pm and 8am. Excessive noise, music and any other form of disturbance to other guests or neighbours is always prohibited and may result in eviction and termination of the Booking without refund. If a noise complaint is received; a first warning will be given. If a second complaint is received this will result in immediate eviction with no refund and/or an additional charge.
Where Aquila Glamping staff, security guards or the police attends the Property to deal with noise complaints or excess Guests, or where a valid complaint has been received from other guests or neighbours during or after the Booking, the Guest will be charged a fine of $250. Evidence of a party or function found after the Guests have checked out shall result in an additional charge of $250. Aquila Glamping is not liable for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience that the Guest may experience from neighbours of the Property, or nearby farm or building work.
THE PROPERTY AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The Guest agrees:
1. to comply with all applicable Rules and all instructions from the owners and staff of Aquila Glamping concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and any other Guests and neighbours
2. not to use the Property for any purpose other than for accommodation purposes, for example not to use the property for parties and gatherings
3. no smoking or vaping inside the eco-pods and tent including deck areas and public outdoor areas
4. not to have pets on the Property under any circumstances
5. children are not permitted on the Property
6. there is a maximum of two adults allowed inside or around each eco-pod or eco-tent
7. only registered guests are allowed on the property and visitors are not permitted. At no time during the Guest’s booking shall the number of Guests staying exceed the number booked. Only Guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property otherwise extra charges may apply or the Agreement may be terminated without a refund
8. to follow all government guidelines, law enforcement regulations and health authority regulations, as applicable during the Booking
9. that before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed up. The eco-pod or eco-tent and surrounding area is to be left in a clean and tidy condition
10. all personal property left behind is the sole responsibility of the Guest who must either arrange payment for post or delivery or collect the item from the Property
11. that the owners of Aquila Glamping accept no liability for personal items stolen or damaged during occupancy. All personal belongings, baggage, vehicles and other property of the Guest of any description shall be always the risk of the Guest. Aquila Glamping accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage thereto
12. to report any existing damage to the accommodation upon arrival and to report any damage which occurs during your stay
13. to close, lock and secure all windows and doors upon checkout and when the Guest is not present at the property to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage
14. nothing will be nailed, screwed, fixed, glued or taped to any part of the property or contents, including but not limited to walls, doors or surfaces
15. that the speed limit at Aquila Glamping is 10 km/h. Please respect this for your own safety and the safety of other Guests. The road is a shared driver and pedestrian area and other Guests may be walking on the road. Please watch out for animals and wildlife, such as our sheep and guinea fowl that roam free. Please drive to the weather conditions. Please stay on the designated gravel roads and do not drive onto grassed areas to avoid damage to your vehicle and to our paddocks. In order to get to your accommodation, you will need to drive down between 10 to 200 metres (dependant on which eco-pod or eco-tent you are staying in) of maintained gravel road. The road is 2WD accessible however caution needs to be maintained while driving this road. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage to vehicles. If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to contact us
16. that parking vehicles on any grassed area is strictly prohibited
17. to ensure that all vehicle and pedestrian gates are closed. This is a working farm with livestock and wildlife which cannot be allowed to enter the landscaped garden areas at any time
18. to acknowledge that the Property has many forms of wildlife, including, but not limited to insects, rodents, snakes, spiders, goannas, wallaby, possums, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils and birds. The Guest agrees that Aquila Glamping is not responsible for the natural and surrounding habitat
19. that Aquila Glamping has bees for honey production, guinea fowl for organic pest control in the vineyard, parrots and sheep that live at the Property. The Guest agrees not to harm any animal or damage any animal’s living space on the Property, for example banging or poking the wire on the parrot aviaries, throwing rocks or any dangerous object at the parrot aviaries, sheep or guinea fowl, or disturbing the beehive in any way
20. not damage any plants or pick any flowers or fruit in any garden or vineyard areas that Guests are permitted to walk through
21. that they are forbidden from climbing up, or intentionally damaging, any of the garden sculptures. Guests must not climb over any fences in the landscaped sculpture areas. Entry to these spaces is via a designated gate only. Guests are prohibited from raising, lowering or removing the Aquila flag
22. that Aquila Glamping is situated in a bush fire risk area and Guests must abide by all fire rules and restrictions put in place by local authorities. A bushfire refuge is located at the property in the event of a bush fire emergency. Lighting of fires is not permitted at any time.
23. that all guests are required to sign a waiver before hiring our e-bikes. This confirms that you are aware and understand the inherent risks associated with this activity. Guests acknowledge that they are not permitted to operate our e-bikes while under the influence of, or in any way impaired by any drug (legal or illegal), or over the legal driving alcohol limit of 0.05
24. that by entering Aquila Glamping, staying onsite and undertaking any activities on offer at Aquila Glamping that you do so entirely at your own risk waiving all rights to claim for personal injuries including damages arising from the negligence of the proprietor and/or owner of the land
25. that under no circumstances are dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks allowed on the Property premises
26. that the use of the property for any criminal activity is prohibited and will be immediately reported to the Police
27. that Aquila Glamping has used its best endeavours to describe the Property to the Guest within the limited extent of the communications between the Guest and Aquila Glamping and shall not be liable to the Guest in any respect and we take no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained within the website
28. that where you use a credit card, you warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to use that credit card. You authorise us to automatically charge the credit card on file for any and all payment balances owed and agree to keep all billing information current at all times
29. that additional charges will apply if any conditions are breached and deducted from your credit card